Riboflavin (vitamin B2) plays a key role in the activation and conversion of other B vitamins, red blood cell synthesis, fat and glucose metabolism, and the production and regulation of specific biochemicals.
There are many benefits to taking Vitamin B2. These are:
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Maintenance of the nervous system.
- Maintenance of skin and mucous membranes.
- Maintenance of normal red blood cells.
- Maintenance of vision.
- Contributes to the metabolism of iron.
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Protection of DNA, proteins and lipids from oxidative damage.
- Reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Our focus is towards Riboflavin 5’-phosphate, which is the coenzyme form of vitamin B2
Taking Riboflavin 5’-phosphate allows for greater absorption and bioavailability than non-coenzyme forms.
We have regular stocks of this raw material and can offer prices from 25Kg up to 5 tonnes.
Please let us know whether we can assist you further with more information or prices.
If you would like to start a conversation with us, have any questions regarding our product portfolio or would like to request pricing and a sample, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.